Duplicate e-mails
fredoly

A lot of the time we get 2 copies of the same e-mail delivered to our computer. Not ALL of the time, just intermittent. Like we got 2 from 4 different places last night. Delivery date and time is the same on both of them.

0 Likes
Re: Duplicate e-mails
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Is this with a pop3 client or via Verizon's webmail?

0 Likes
fredoly

It's POP3 using our Mac Mail.

0 Likes
jesolomon01

I get three copies of every email usuing Outlook 2007. Did you find a solution to your problem?

Thanks

0 Likes
suzaly

I now have over 3900 duplicate emails in my inbox.  Almost every time i go online, email downloads the same emails over and over.  I have spent 3 days being transferred from 1 department to the next and was finally told I can't get into my account because I'm not a registered user.  Than I get bounced from registering...again.  Than I was told I have to wait 2 to 10 days to be able to register.  If you have a solution, please share!!!

0 Likes
TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE
suzaly

DOES ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE "LIVE" VERIZON AGENT?  ALL I WANT TO DO IS RESET MY PASSWORD SO I CAN GO TO THE VERIZON WEB SITE AND DELETE THE 3900 DUPLICATE EMAILS I HAVE AND THEY JUST KEEP COMING.  I HAVE SPENT 3 DAYS TRYING TO GET TECH SUPPORT ON THE PHONE, GET AN AGENT ONLINE AND I CAN'T EVEN GET AN EMAIL THROUGH!!! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES SAYING TO CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR.  

I'VE SPOKEN TO A MINIMUM OF 10 PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALL EITHER LEFT ME ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR OR JUST KEEP SAYING THEIR DEPARTMENT DOESN'T HANDLE THIS AND MOVES ME TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!

SO FRUSTRATED I'M READY TO RIP ALL THE WIRES OUT OF THE WALL AND GO BACK TO SNAIL MAIL.

0 Likes
mcaranci
Enthusiast - Level 3

I, too, have the same problem from time to time, accessing verizon.net mail via the OS X Mail app. I posted a query elsewhere.

Interesting, though, that another poster herein has a similar problem using OUTLOOK.

Ergo, perhaps we can conclude that it's not the mail apps, but VZ's servers.

**bleep**, I wish VZ would offer IMAP, the way AT&T does.