Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&am
topgunsoftball

Same error here in NJ. Talked to Verizon and they said it is on their side and should be ok by 8:00 am. It is still not up at 9:25 am.

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&am
PEC2

Same message here. I am able to send a message thru outlook, but not receive. Tried changing password. That didn't work either. Everything was fine last night....

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&qu
MsLa1

Same issue in NJ.  Tried to used chat but the hold time is over 5 minutes, and of course by the time the agent came on, I had to get on a call for work. 😞

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email is down?
sherm2

I called this morning because all but one of my email accounts could receive email.  I also got the error code 3002.  I was told that it was a large outage that would affect some email accounts, not all.  There is no reason for the outage and no estimate on when it will be fixed.  The rep warned me that my other email accounts would probably go down later.

I can still send from the account but can not receive any email.  Hope it gets fixed soon.

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&qu
Soups1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon support attempted to fix the problem this morning.  They even attempted to change p/w to see if email worked..  It appears that 8000 customers in the East are affected and service will not be restored until tomorrow AM at the latest. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email not working in Clarksville MD
mylifesnt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not working in Brookeville either.  There is an outage that is being worked on is the message that I received.

Re: Verizon Email not working in Clarksville MD
mylifesnt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not working in Brookeville either.  There is an outage that is being worked on is the message that I received.

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
evakel17

There is currently an email server outage.  There is no ETA.

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
bmac50
Enthusiast - Level 2
Why should anyone have to wait, this is a PAY service.When my contract is up this whole system will be out of the house. There is ZERO support!
0 Likes
Re: Email Out
Oyeve

Of course not. Mine has been down for 6 days. good thing I use GMAIL for important emails.

0 Likes