How do I synch my Verizon Email (Inbox/Sent/Drafts) between my iPad and desktop?
Ntlekt

How do I sync my Verizon Email (Inbox/Sent/Drafts) between my iPad server and the Verizon webmail server?  Whatever shows in Webmail (on my desktop PC) is what I want to display on my iPad!

0 Likes
Re: How do I synch my Verizon Email (Inbox/Sent/Drafts) between my iPad and desktop?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

they unfortunately don't provide advanced email called IMAP.  they use standard time traditional POP email access which doesn't have that sync capability.

You can instruct your mac mail client to leave a copy of message on server, but they will never "sync" as in you create a folder here, and it shows up there.

For me that's a deal breaker, fortunately Verizon email is free, so it's no loss for me to simply choose another free option.   I like the outlook.com and Hotmail/Live email addresses, some people dig gmail. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I synch my Verizon Email (Inbox/Sent/Drafts) between my iPad and desktop?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

question, is your desktop a mac is it Yosemite?   they have a feature called continuity that would be a nice work around that would do exactly what you are talking about, but it has to be Yosemite and I believe your ipad has to be ios 8+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDIoFOF8BWg&sns=gp&noredirect=1

0 Likes