Re: Clicked "Remind Me Later" to AOL Migration Email
pwcrickman

I am NOT redirected to a page about the AOL migration when I login.  I am directed to my regular email account page.  I see no links for migrating to AOL or another provider.  It has been over a week since the Email Service Notice first appeared and no redirection has occurred since then.

Peter

0 Likes
Re: initiate migration to AOL Mail?
aus4tmg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon email to AOL email - Strike 1.  Comcast is looking better!  Keep charging me moe & that will be strikes 2 & 3!!  Did anyone at Verizon ever think about why we were with Verizon email & not AOL to begin with?!?!?!?

0 Likes
jgj4

I got the message to migrate 2 weeks ago, and while I was researching to be sure it wasn't a scam the message with the 2 options disappeared. Couldn't Verizon have given a heads-up to customers that the choice was coming before forcing to choose on the spot?!!

I've spent hours on the phone with Verizon tech support-- they either know nothing about it or tell me I will receive 2 more notices before being cut off, but the deadline is only 9 days away.  Does anyone have a URL or hotlink to the page with the 2 options so I won't lose my account? 

0 Likes
BSlaydon1218

I have not gotten and email telling me about the switch. My parents have and we live in the same city. Not sure if it was accidently deleated by me or not. How can I check to see if I received one or not?

0 Likes
The switch to AOL E-mail.
COMET65
Enthusiast - Level 3

I find that the AOL E-mail system is better than the Verizon. The spam filter works. It is easier to access. I am pleased they did this. 

0 Likes
verizon email change to AOL
johnwg
Enthusiast - Level 2

how and where do I find out if and when I change to AOL?

0 Likes
Verizon mail to AOL
fed1040ez
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did not received any notice for moving Verizon.net mailbox to AOL mail. When is it suppose to happen, read a lot of news and forum talked about this. when is the actural moving date starting.

0 Likes
Re: Change to Verizon.net E-Mail- AOL will replace Yahoo Mail?
fed1040ez
Enthusiast - Level 2

agree, no email notice as they were suppose to be sending, read a lot on newspapers and blogs talking about it but not from Verizon directly to their customers.

nowaday, email service relate to personal life and work and bussiness environment, cannot just briefly brush over, keep customers inform on every move, just prompt alert or notice on the dash board, to let us know the process.

Read the retiring the mail service and planning to move customers' mailbox to AOL mail on USA Today,  but not from the provider - Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Termination of Verizon Account Email ???? Is it spam???
Willyd4

I received an email on March 15, 2017 from Verizon telling me that as of April 21 they will no longer support Verizon.net email service. Is this real?

0 Likes
Re: Termination of Verizon Account Email ???? Is it spam???
THRTRBF

Yes. it is. Be sure to follow the directions. I received a blurb informing me of the changes and before I could do anything it disappeared. Now I can't find anyone with Verizon that help me.

0 Likes