Keeping my Verizon.Net Email
SARCAM77

Help, I have been round and round on the phone with Verizon.net support on the phone and I still have not been able to keep my @verizon.net email. I keep getting a "User Account Not Eligible" message, but every one I talk to on the phone says I am eligble. This is super frustrating. Help!

0 Likes
Re: Keeping my Verizon.Net Email
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ECam15,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
kvxmathew
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem. I paid over a month ago 20.00 dollars to keep verizon account. But my service says account suspended tech support for help. Called  customer service, tech support, web support and nobody has any answers. PLease help me. Cannot get into email.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kvxmathew,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Gingee1

Please help.  I would like to keep my verizon email and I completed the application online to do so. I called Verizon and was told that I have to wait 48 hours for a reply, However I am not sure that my request was received and I would like to cancel my service with verizon but can not do that until I retain my email. This is holding me up and I dont want to pay for a service that I no longer use

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your best bet is to wait the 48 hours then contact them if i has gone through.

0 Likes
kvxmathew
Enthusiast - Level 2

How long does it take for someone to get in touch with me to resolve this problem. Cant respond to any email because i cant get into email. I have no private messages and no responses here.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note kvxmathew. We have sent this to that dept. but it may be Monday before you hear from them now. They may pm you to ask for a phone number.

0 Likes
kvxmathew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still nothing. No responses yet.

0 Likes
kvxmathew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anything new? Is any body going to respond to my issue or am i going to have to get a refund for twenty dollars that i spent but can get into email?

0 Likes