sub-account e-mail help!!
burnzy450

Hello,

I need to change the password on an e-mail sub-account.  Can anyone help?  I go to edit the primary account, scroll down to the sub-account and click on edit.  I put in the information and click submit and it just takes me back to the top of the page.

Also, I need to change a sub-account and make it the primary account - need help w/that also.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: sub-account e-mail help!!
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@burnzy450 wrote:

I need to change the password on an e-mail sub-account.  Can anyone help?  I go to edit the primary account, scroll down to the sub-account and click on edit.  I put in the information and click submit and it just takes me back to the top of the page.

Log-in to the sub account and change the password there.

As need be, click on I forgot my password and follow the directions there.

@burnzy450 wrote:

Also, I need to change a sub-account and make it the primary account - need help w/that also.

Thanks!

I am not sure if that is possible or Not, but I suspect that it is impossible.

However someone else, may know the correct answer.

0 Likes
burnzy450

I called tech support and they gave me a temp password.  Logged in but I cannot find where to change it.

Where do I go once logged in?

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 Try to go to http://www.verizon.net/central/appmanager/portal/vzcentral?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_announceme...

#2 Click on My Account.

#3 Log-in as need be.

#4 Where it says password, click on EDIT.

0 Likes
theinsuror

@dslr595148 wrote:

@burnzy450 wrote:

Log-in to the sub account and change the password there.

As need be, click on I forgot my password and follow the directions there.

@burnzy450 wrote:

Thanks!

I am not sure if that is possible or Not, but I suspect that it is impossible.

However someone else, may know the correct answer.

Hello, I have a sub account but don't seem to be able to access it. How do you access the sub-account. I have it named and have issued a password, so if I want to send myself an e-mail from the primary account to the sub account as a test, how do I log on or get access to it?

0 Likes