trouble reaching webmail this morning
scififan2
Contributor - Level 1

Good morning all. This morning webmail was working - sluggishly, but working nonetheless. However, as of a few minutes ago, it has stopped working. I keep getting an error message. Anyone else?

0 Likes
Re: trouble reaching webmail this morning
Justin46
Legend

@scififan wrote:

Good morning all. This morning webmail was working - sluggishly, but working nonetheless. However, as of a few minutes ago, it has stopped working. I keep getting an error message. Anyone else?

Nope, working fine here, both webmail and using a client.

Suggestion: Add your location to your profile here so others can see where you are located, since many service issues tend to be local, not national. If you are not willing to put something in your profile, at least provide some general location information in your posts. If everyone here would do that it would make it much easier to see what specific areas are having problems. Thanks....

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
Verizon E-mail Down with Same Error as last year?
d9monti
Enthusiast - Level 2

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

This got us in 2012, and it took 3 days to come back.  Let's hope that's not the case today...

0 Likes
Tlewi

Email down here in Mass as well code 3002. I was on the phone with verizon on and off hold for 45 minutes..ran out of time to keep holding

0 Likes
scififan2
Contributor - Level 1

Oh, sorry, I am in Maryland. Since Massachusetts is also having a problem, maybe an east coast problem?

0 Likes
mariotka

same error here in Western NY

0 Likes
Can't Access Email
DOCJAH

I am the account owner and cannot access my emails.  Other members of my family, however, are able to access their email accounts.  Are there verizon server problems that are causing this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon E-mail Down with Same Error as last year?
larrye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Consistently poor email availability and reliability with Verizon as compared to Optimum Online.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Access Email
DOCJAH

Just spoke to Verizon "tech support" and there is a server outage that is causing my problem.  They don't yet have any specific information on the nature of the problem nor exactly when it will be resolved.  Stay tuned.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that all emails haven't been blown away by the server crash --- I remember this happening about a year ago and it took some time to get resolution and to access all old emails.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@scififan wrote:

Oh, sorry, I am in Maryland. Since Massachusetts is also having a problem, maybe an east coast problem?

First, thanks for providing the location info, it can't hurt and may help. I wish all posters would provide that information.....

Also, note that the others that have bothered to identify where they are located are also on the east coast. Could be a coincidence, but I would bet not. I just checked again, no issue here for me.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes