verizon yahoo email problems
Not applicable

Is anyone else having a problem opening up their email aaccount with verizon yahoo? all i keep getting is this message?

We're experiencing some technical difficulties...

We’re sorry, but Verizon Yahoo! Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 14

ng is an error message:

Thank you to anyone with any help they can give me.

0 Likes
Re: verizon yahoo email problems
bdavis2

Yes. I have been getting the same message for about 45 minutes.

0 Likes
bdavis2

Also, I have cleared my cookies, but it does not help. Could their server be down?? Or can others open the email in Outlook Express? Or some other program/

0 Likes
mommy2js

I have been having problems as well for about the past hour.  same message you are seeing.  cannot open email on their server.  not having internet problems though; just email.  will try again in the a.m.

0 Likes
warwick1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem as well.  It is on one sub-account.  There seems to be no solution yet.  I'm relieved I'm not the only one, because it means that it is some kind of issue outside my own equipment.

0 Likes
baseballguy1

does this problem apply to microsoft outlook user

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Everyone,

We apologize for any inconveniences. I sent you all a private message. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
estrick221

I'm having problems sending email.  Outgoing mail just sits in outbox and receive error message.  Any fixes?

0 Likes
afm3

I've been having ptoblems for a while now, off and on. I get the same message.  Lately the error message is #5.  I have to sit and wait for 3 to 5 minutes for the inbox, or sent, or spam to open.  The same with many of my folders.  I NEVER had this problem with the old email service.  This is more tan frustrating.

0 Likes
talisman1

2/23/12

All of a sudden, my verizon.yahoo email account fails to display any inbox emails since Feb. 9, 2012.  I was looking at some

of them earlier today, but now they are no longer there, nor do they appear in trash.  I cannot even figure out how to contact

anyone to figure out what the problem is.  Can anyone help?  Thanks

0 Likes