Where's the Refresh Icon?
KatieM1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Under Email & More, in my Inbox....where is the Refresh icon so I can get new messages? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where's the Refresh Icon?
Justin46
Legend

@KatieM wrote:

No, it is not there.  I tried to make a screen print of my inbox, but unable to do so without showing all my personal information.  Believe me, the Icon is not there. 

Well, as you can see, it is there for me. Some questions:

1) What browser are you using?

2) Any Add-ons installed in the browser? If yes, can you use a clean startup of the broswer, no add-ons, and see if the icon appears then?

3) Are you using Windows 7 or Vista? If so you can use the included Snipping Tool to capture just the part of the screen you want to capture:

Start ==> All Programs ==> Accessories ==> Snipping Tool

4) Does the rest of the email layout look similar to mine, minus the icon?

5) Even though the icon doesn't show, if you move the cursor over the area where the icon should be, is that area clickable?

I think you have something set up or specified wrong, otherwise many other people would have raised this issue, and I don't remember seeing this complaint before.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@KatieM wrote:

Under Email & More, in my Inbox....where is the Refresh icon so I can get new messages? 

Right here:

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
KatieM1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, it is not there.  I tried to make a screen print of my inbox, but unable to do so without showing all my personal information.  Believe me, the Icon is not there. 

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@KatieM wrote:

Well, as you can see, it is there for me. Some questions:

1) What browser are you using?

2) Any Add-ons installed in the browser? If yes, can you use a clean startup of the broswer, no add-ons, and see if the icon appears then?

3) Are you using Windows 7 or Vista? If so you can use the included Snipping Tool to capture just the part of the screen you want to capture:

Start ==> All Programs ==> Accessories ==> Snipping Tool

4) Does the rest of the email layout look similar to mine, minus the icon?

5) Even though the icon doesn't show, if you move the cursor over the area where the icon should be, is that area clickable?

I think you have something set up or specified wrong, otherwise many other people would have raised this issue, and I don't remember seeing this complaint before.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
KatieM1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a clean startup of my browser and I can now see the Refresh icon.  This also helped with the other problem I listed in the Forum about not being able to delete emails.  Thank you for your help! 

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@KatieM wrote:

I did a clean startup of my browser and I can now see the Refresh icon.  This also helped with the other problem I listed in the Forum about not being able to delete emails.  Thank you for your help! 

You are welcome. And thanks for coming back and telling us what happened, it may help someone else in the future.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes