WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
littlebilly1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
ELGRECO
Enthusiast - Level 3

Because its time to get a better Email provider. Don't expect Verizon to rectify the problem. There are many alternatives out there with much better service.

Davejesc
Enthusiast - Level 1
My question too.
Verizon seems to be modeling itself after Comcast customer service.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

I still can't sign in, but I keep being asked to change my password even though I have changed it several times recently. This has been occurring for several weeks. Before, I was having to make multiple attempts to login before getting in without being "timed out" right away. Now I can't even get to that point to pay my bill, view e-mail and any other services. How does Verizon expect me to pay my bill which I've always done online and it's due in a few days??? 

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello vzretiree51

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is a poor response to this problem when I've mentioned in another forum message that I spent hours upon hours on the phone with various customer service and online agents that have yet to give a solution that will work most of the time, if not all of the time. They always have a canned answer or tell me to change the password that doesn't fix the problem. When I worked in IT, the company would have system you could back to that work and then implement the new system when all the bugs were out it. This is the worst I've seen service and you see many other folks are having the same and various other problems. Worst: There seems to be no escalation even when it was promise!

tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I am having the same problem.  After spending an hour trying to change password and all the other information that keeps coming up that they want you to enter.  Even after I succesfully entered everything it is still not fixed.

After much frustration, as I am disabled, I called customer service we changed the password and the same problem exists constantly,  Customer service could not even fix the problem.  Verizon you must have an issue with this new Password Program.  

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE. VERIZON WEB EMAIL IS USELESS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CANNOT  EVEN ACCESS YOUR MESSAGES.

Thank You.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now I KNOW that this must be something Verizon is trying to avoid addressing since nothing has changed in that administrator's message from the previous references to this inability to login as well as the other issues. That message is dated 12/09/2014 and it does not address the issue we are having. Also, it does not state when and no one else (and I have talked to or chatted with more than half a dozen customer service folks) has stated when any of the problems will be fixed. Please have the administrator or higher give a better response than the same one that has been posted and referred to for almost 3 MONTHS!

Thank you.