Verizon Yahoo email
hughj1

When are we going to again be able to get to Verizon Yahoo email by going to Yahoo and logging in like we could up until about 10 am today?  No passord changes seem to work.

Now we have to use a convoluted login to Verizon.com and then scroll down to "check email" to get there!

0 Likes
Re: Changing my verizon yahoo email password
MsSusan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I rec'd multiple e-mails from Yahoo stating that I changed my password but I was never able to logon to my Yahoo account with ANY browser. Hopefully Verizon reset somehow? E-mail(s) I rec'd below. 

mailto:my-yahoo-register@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Email address:  truncateLogin:120: myemailaddress@verizon.net
Your password for this account has recently been changed. You don't
need to do anything, this message is simply a notification to protect
the security of your account. 
Please note: your new password may take awhile to activate. If it
doesn't work on your first try, please try it again later.

0 Likes
Cannot access Yahoo Account Settings - Password Changed by Yahoo
MsSusan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon just confirmed that Yahoo changed password for users.

I rec'd e-mail that I changed password but I have been unable to check Yahoo settings with any browser so it wasn't me that changed it.

I want to check my Yahoo account settings but web page won't load!

(https://verizon.edit.client.yahoo.com/verizon/membercenter)

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Yahoo email
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hughj,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Can no longer get email on phone or PC email, only web
pfflyers1

Yesterday morning verizon no longer accepted my email password from either my phone or pc email program.  I was able to use the web interface to change the password, but verizon email does not accept the new password from either my phone or email. 

I wasted 2 hours on the phone with support, but this is apparently a problem that they are not equiped to solve.  They checked the email settings, all good, we changed the password a couple of times, verizon email would still not accept the new passwords.

In the end, they said it must be the phone and PC software, but it would be quite a coincedence for to completely different programs (Mozilla running on the pc and the iphone email app) to suddenly stop working with verizon at the same time.

From the forum, I see that others have had the same problem, password not accepted, password changed, password still not accepted on phone and pc email client, but there is never an answer posted to the problem.   Someone at verizon must know what the root problem is.

0 Likes
Re: Can no longer get email on phone or PC email, only web
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pfflyers,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Can no longer get email on phone or PC email, only web
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having difficulty accessing your Verizon/Yahoo email account to change your password, please see this announcement:

If you are unable to sign in to your Verizon/Yahoo email account

0 Likes
Yahoo Hack
mssippi

Any news yet on when the Yahoo hacking issue might be resolved.  I can't get into My Verizon or my email.  I have requested a temporary password but to date it hasn't come.  I do all my business via email.  I can supply another email address to use to contact me.  I have my Verizon account number, customer number, etc.  Would appreciate any help I can get to get up and running again.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Hack
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mssippi,

If you are having difficulty accessing your Verizon/Yahoo email account to change your password, please see this announcement:

If you are unable to sign in to your Verizon/Yahoo email account

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Hack
mssippi

Thanks.  Appreciate any help I can get.

0 Likes