Yahoo Verizon.net email password reset issue
Buckpinne

I believe my email account may have been compromised.

I have a verizon.net yahoo email, but when I try to reset the password it only changes the password for my verizon account, not my linked yahoo email at verizon.net.

From what i have searched out on old forum posts, it seems as if live chat is the way to go for help with this issue, however I can't even find how to get Live Chat.

Anyone with any info on this issue that could help me would be appreciated.

Thx.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Verizon.net email password reset issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
PinkPatty1

Tried Chat that does not work.  Having same problem.  verizon.net email compromised unable to change password on email.  Changes My Verizon only.  Chat tried with no luck.  Telling me that Yahoo is working on the problem.  I went in on my verizon.net email and removed all contacts to stop spam being sent out to my contacts.

0 Likes
stache2
Had this problem , talked to Verizon, nothing helped. Couldn't even change yahoo account as it was deactivated. Changed Verizon password many times in My Verizon, nothing helped, and account kept sending spam. Then one day in trying to fix it, I cleared the cookies. Could not access email now. In My Verizon, at the very bottom is the word email. Clicking on that it let me in to my email, but would time out. The next morning, clicked on email and it wanted password. Used the latest MY Verizon password. IT WORKED!! Changed my ipad to the new password and IT WORKED!! Hope it works for others.
0 Likes